SailEvent has teamed up with HalSail to provide contactless, paperless, seamless race management from entry form to results publication.
This is a typical sequence of events:
- Competitors enter an event or series via a SailEvent online entry form.
- The entry list is synched to HalSail. Boats that are not yet known to HalSail are automatically registered; entries are added to the appropriate HalSail series.
- On race day competitors eTally in SailEvent to say they are sailing.
- Those who are sailing are automatically preselected on the HalSail results entry page for rapid finish recording.
- The race officer records finishers in HalSail as they cross the line.
- HalSail calculates and publishes results on the web immediately.
SailEvent’s race team app and HalSail's online finish sheet mean that race officers have a complete and up to date picture at all times both on and off the water. The SailEvent and HalSail apps are in the cloud and phone-friendly for organisers, race officers and sailors alike.
SailEvent has a new >Admin >Integrations page with additional information and simple set up. If your club does not yet use HalSail the web site is https://www.halsail.com. Do take a look.