Happy New Year, everyone. We usher in a better, brighter 2022 with SailEvent Virtual Notice Boards.
Notice boards are the go-to place on the web where competitors gather to find out what’s going on. Their immediacy presents a familiar and expected route to on-the-water participation for today’s phone-savvy sailors.
And now with SailEvent, anyone can build a feature-rich online notice board in minutes. Then enhance and adapt it as your event evolves.
There’s a lot happening on the boards -
- Documents like the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions.
- Forms to collect the competitor information you need.
- Links to elsewhere on the web. Perhaps you have a Welcome Video or you want to invite people to a WhatsApp group.
- Notices to Competitors (and the competitors get notified automatically!)
- Action Buttons to open entry forms, entry lists, results.
- All customisable, adaptable and easily updatable.
There’s also nifty technical stuff like install-as-an-app and push notifications.
In the next blog posts we’ll talk in depth about different aspects of notice boards but meanwhile why not dive in and take a look around. Every board is linked to a competition – series, championship, meeting, regatta, whatever – so make sure you have one ready. Then choose Notice Boards from the menu, add a new one, point it at its competition and start building.
Our spoof Christmas Cracker event at https://SailEvent.net/noticeboard/r1 shows what can be done. Please don’t take it seriously!
Post a Comment